Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Rock, AR





My first time in Little Rock, Arkansas was when our son and I (and our other son) attended orientation. There is a great nearby area called Argenta. On Main Street, there are just the most interesting little curiosity shops and small restaurants. When we dropped our son off, we were in a hurry, so I had not time to investigate these places. Hopefully, by spring I can get back.

Here are a few pics of the area. From what I can tell Little Rock and North Little Rock (separated by a river) are underrated. The first two pictures (oops) are of the Clinton Center. The second is of a metal rope sculpture, which our eighteen year old couldn't resist climbing, and the third is of a public fountain in the Argenta area of I believe North Little Rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment